Re: [atlarge-discuss] (fwd) [icann-announce] ICANN Announces Nominating Committee Chair and Interim At-Large Advisory Committee Members

DPF wrote:

> >Who is Wendy Seltzer?  I haven't heard her name before in any connection
> >whatsoever, not to mention any at-large activities.
>
> She was involved with Berkman in the early days and now works for the
> EFF as an attorney.  As the EFF helped fund Karl's successful lawsuit
> against ICANN it is quite nice to see they were open minded enough to
> still appoint her.

That's good, David, thanks; and even better would be, if you or someone who
knows her e-mail address (she has one, doesn't she?) could send her an
invitation to drop in on this forum and learn what activists and concerned
folks opine about the future of Internet democracy...