Re: [ICANN-EU] ICANN MEMBERS' FORUM: Los Angeles, Nov. 12

Dear ICANN-Europe subscribers,

Sorry to not be very active in this discussion.

The "leader" phrase was not a good choice of words.  It is partly cultural,
but also partly carelessness on my part.  I apologize.

The program for the Members Forum in Los Angeles is organized by region.
There is a time slot for a European presentation.

What goes in that time slot is not defined.  It is for the members of the
region to decide.

I hope that the European members of the program committee can work with
European members generally to decide what to say at the Members Forum.

Sincerely,
Hans Klein