Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] elections

I see Jamie, there was a confusion on my part (and perhaps yours, too).

The election you meant was the ICANN Board election from AtLarge, NOT the
election of icannatlarge.com full panel members. Then I at least can
now understand what you mean.  Or do you still mean both?

This may be a typical case how it is not easy for non-English
native people to talk with English native. Both needs good
care.

izumi