Re: [atlarge-discuss] The elected icannatlarge.com panel

I wish the best of success to our new elected Panel.

The website has been updated with the results this morning. (NZ time :-)) , using the text of Alexander's message.

I sincerely wish for the Panel to elect itself the most suitable Chair.

To provide transparency for ALL members, the webmaster will communicate with the Panel in this publicly archived space: http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

The new Forum Administrator (may I suggest David Schutt?) can change the title to whatever is more appropriate than "questions for the Panel".

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.