Re: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

I would appreciate hearing from those who would vote not to participate in
the ALAC, what their favored approach would be instead. It's pretty easy to
throw mud at one effort, but something else entirely to come up with your
own plan for influencing ICANN policies.

Personally, I hope that our newly elected leaders don't take this group -- a
group that is the best bottom-up organizational effort to date -- down a
path that will see it marginalized or completely disregarded. A thousand
people are counting on being able to make a difference.

      -- Bret