Re: [atlarge-discuss] [WG-ID] WoT

Sotiris and all WG-ID participants, stakeholders, or other interested parties,

  Thawte 'Web of Trust'  is very good indeed.  But do we want to
relegate identity verification to only one system or tool?  For instance
PGP as well as other PKI based security and authentication
systems are also just as good.