Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: "Efforts" since elected and all that jazz...

At 10:54 a.m. 5/09/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

Or, even simpler, we could simply create a private IRC channel
wherever we want and use that for text-based discussions. This is
actually a "proposal" for record purposes ;-) If others agree, setting
it up could be very quick.
Strongly in favour. When something needs to be discussed urgently, this is the simplest and most effective way.
Just mind the timezones. There are always some that suffer ungodly hours.

--Joop