Re: [atlarge-discuss] Divide and conquer

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:05:35 -0400, you wrote:

>    Of course, for such imaginings to have any place in reality, there would have to be an established organization that was concerned about a fledgling group that was starting to get themselves organized. And, there would have to be a fledgling group that was easily conned into abandoning their exercise in democracy by a simple red herring dragged across their path.
>
>    Surely this could never really happen?

I don't know. Surely, what amazes me is that, even in this case, it is so
easy to tell that the problem is a red herring, at least with the facts we
have now. In my opinion, at least, Joanna and Judith have let themselves be
misguided: so if they understand that the issue is in fact not an issue, and
accept the result of the vote, they should recall their resignations. But
what I fear, very honestly, is that they have tried to burst this issue to
influence the outcome of the vote on the name in the direction they liked
more - something I'd never have expected from them.

However, even if they go, at least we can start working again. We have lost
almost two months due to this misguidance.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------