Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-OUTREACH 004 - E-mail group andadministrivia *with PROPOSAL

Oh for sure Richard,
Outreach is friendship.
but if you have not flushed your toilet or cleaned your room do you really want to
invite friends over?
Inside to outside - inside to inside - outside to inside and hopefully all on our
side.
By-Laws and a mission statement are still sitting in our toilet, I suggest you get
those written first.
You cannot outreach until you have inreach!