Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

David and all stakeholders/users or other interested parties,

  How can there be a vote called when still there is CENSORSHIP
of members such as myself form participating openly and transparently
in debate and discussion in the atlarge-discuss list?  Seems more than
just a little bit illegitimate to me...