Re: [atlarge-discuss] I can see how new members here can get confused ...

Richard and all,

  I agree with you schedule here Richard.  I do not agree with the
method of elections to which you are suggesting.  As you know, the
previous election method was tainted in it's result by many members,
and as I was a candidate, and than removed as a candidate by
the "Watchdogs" of that election, such occurrences will only
occur again using the DNSO GA's election method.

  Joops "Polling Both" is fine for polls, but not good for elections
unless the system/software and keys are turned over to a third
party that is not a member.  If that is done, than we can hold
a legitimate election.