Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Holger and all fellow members,

Holger Steiner wrote:

> Jeff Williams schrieb:
> >
> > Holger and all fellow members,
> >
> >   China is NOT a dictatorship. It is a communist government.  Bit
> > difference.
>
> A communist government is a sub-set of dictatorships.

  Hummm?  Well perhaps in a very few specific instances this would
be so.  But as a matter of political structure and reality, the two
are quite different.  In any event in respect to the Chinese form of
communism it is closer to a democratic form than any dictatorship.

  To me here as one that has traveled to China extensively and does
business in China, your remarks as to China being a dictatorship
shows that  you have little of no actual personal and practical
knowledge of the political and governmental realities in China other
than perhaps what you have heard/read/or been told by various media
sources that are likely of your own choosing.

  On a business stature, I much prefer doing business with the
Chinese Government and in China than I do in Germany or France
for instance.  I find the Chinese to be much more honest and above board
than either France or Germany, and from a business standpoint,
and much more honorable business community exists in China than in
Germany of France. This is of course not to say that the Chinese
Government
does not have some human rights problems of very great purporting and/or
concern.