RE: [atlarge-discuss] Report01

Thawte has a flaw as far as non americans are concerned, beside the high
cost. As I explained earlier the cost of notarizing is high because in
most countries outside of america it is not considered or used as much.

Since I however have a Geotrust cert on one of my sites I used this in
addition to a (publicly accessible and obtainable direct from
www.companieshouse.co.uk for only £ 2.50)certificate from comanieshouse
to at least come close to verifying that I am who I portrait to be.

I think we should device several options to ascertain verification,
thawte being one, others to be thought of by the membership.

Abel