Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: WG-DNS name protection

Ted and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I agree with you here Ted as far as getting to the real business
of this organization.

  I cannot prevent the yammering and personal slurs hurled at my
person or in the name or my fellow Texans.  But I also cannot
just ignore such nonsensical slurs either.  Hence the seemingly
endless and nearly worthless dialog on this and a couple
of other threads.

  I will not and cannot let such nonsense and slurs go unchallenged
on a public forum, regardless of whom they are wrongly hurled
at.  As you should have noticed I strongly objected to Stephen's
slurs hurled towards Sotiris and his Web Page demo as well after
being ASK to provide it!  Disgustingly amazing of Stephen!

  Hence Ted, I didn't start these fights.  But I also am not running
from it either.  There is a chorus line in a country western
song that goes like this:  "you've got to stand for something, or
you'll stand for anything"...