Re: [atlarge-discuss] DNSO-GA arguments belong elsewhere!

Todd and all stakeholders or interested parties,

todd glassey wrote:

> [...]

  Well we do.  So that is at least one.  Hence I am puzzled that
you would make this statement as you can imagine given your
private posts to me earlier, Todd...  As I understand it, you are
also awaiting membership information for yourself in the IDNO
as well.  Aren't they supposed to represent users to an extent?
Aren't some if not many users also domain name holders/owners
as well Todd?  And aren't some of those stakeholders/usres
members of various other well publicized organizations
such as CDT?  I believe that some are.

> > > Any matter that interferes with Access, Reliability and Stability is to
> be
> > > avoided.
> >
> >   I would add: "or as otherwise specified for specific penelities can be
> > inforced and/or otherwise imposed"   than list those specific instances...
> > Bla bla bla, ect. ect, Example, example... and so forth
> >

> > > Innovation and alternative solutions are to be supported and
> incorporated into
> > > the community of the Internet.
> >
> >   Good sugestion here..
>
> As to what deliverable though?

  The deliverable(s) could be many and varied or only a few as well as
yet to be determined and in the future.

> Is this forum to be qualified as competent
> for designing and if so for what?

  As competent as any, yes.  Others opinion of course may vary.  Does
yours Todd?