[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-OUTREACH 004 - E-mail group and administrivia *with PROPOSAL

At 09:19 PM 10/22/2002 +0100, Richard Henderson wrote:
"I PROPOSE the motion that the Outreach WG can proceed to set up a list to
better carry out its duties."

Maybe this Motion isn't even necessary. Tell me what you think.

Richard,

I really don't think that this need be a motion. ICANNatlarge.org is not the Soviet Union, where all decisions must be made from the top. Please, I encourage you to engage in constructive acts! Please, show initiative!

Your WG can then make recommendations to the panel. For issues of policy, they need a panel vote.

Hans