Re: [atlarge-discuss] Some Simple Facts...

On 20:53 06/01/03, Richard Henderson said:
If that means starting up a new panel or even a new organisation, so be it.
I am afraid I must object to that. The rationale that dreamers oppose to reality is "let do it again, may be next time will we succeed". The solution we find must stand. I do not see the Insurgent changing Washington because they did not get the US independence the first day and the way some of their dreamers wanted it to be. Inability of the panel to take the requested decisions should not be found first into its members (this would be to oppose democracy since we have been elected).

The first question is "do the requested decisions make sense?". I think the panel behaves very well and has fully responded "they do not make sense, the way they are expected by some".

Now, the reponse is to build the responses in a way which makes sense. This, we see it progressing, though the booth proposition, though atlarge/ws, through the WGs. We cannot build a common house without building blocks, or it will be castle in the air. So, let first organize the building blocks.

jfc