Re: [atlarge-discuss] DNSO-GA arguments belong elsewhere!

Todd and all stakeholders or interested parties,

todd glassey wrote:

> Jeff there is no purpose to continuing this thread - we clearly disagree and
> this is getting abusive and I will not participate in that.

  I don't see any reason to continue this discussion on this thread,
no.  I thought I was already pretty clear on that though not exacting
as to my phrasing.  Perhaps you missed the nuance?

> But more
> importantly
> why did you take a private communcaiton of mine to you and repost it to the
> list without asking me. My understanding is that this is forbidden and if
> so, then
> you have a problem.

  I don't believe I did post a private posting from you to me to any list
that I am aware of.  Of course I could be mistaken.  In any event,
I am of the firm belief that if such a communication by E-Mail
or any other form that I am convert to text, that deals with issues
related to stakeholders/users, the Internet, DNSO, DNS,
ICANN, or any of the SO's associated with ICANN,that you did
not explicitly request remain private communication, is fair game
for public consumption and possible review, and in fact as a member
or our organization, I am required in my limited capacity to do
so in these sorts of instances.  Now, if you have a particular problem
with that, than I am sorry for you..  And to my knowledge the is
no such thing as posting a personal exchange publicly being
"Forbidden"...

  So Todd, in closing, if you have any further questions, comments,
concerns, interests, or other internet related discussions with me
you want to take off-line, as it were, please be explicit as to
that being your desire prior or as part of that posting of such
information to me, or for that matter anyone else...

> Todd

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827