Re: [ICANN-EU] Don't waste your endorsement vote

At 00:49 5/09/00 +0200, Griffini Giorgio wrote:

>Personally speaking, I'm in trouble because I would prefer the second and
>the third going into the ballot but I cannot see a way my withdrawal could
>help. (The first ranked candidate really made a good job in not showing his
>opinions here, so I cannot reasonably afford to blindly trust him for the
'social
>issues' more minded role)

Dear Giorgio,

Would you be able to narrow your endorsement further down between 2 and 3?
It looks like to option to have them both does not exist.

For me, I have read already enough from Lutz to know my own preference.
There are already far too many SysAdmins with a god-complex gravitating
towards Internet Governance.
But if we are going to have an academic, I would rather have seen a
Political Scientist or a Professor in Constitutional or Administration Law.
This is what the ICANN Board is going to need most for the next 2 years of
Bylaw finetuning.

If we do not get an expert like that  I'm worried that Jones Day will
quietly continue to control the rewriting of ICANN's Bylaws.

Joop Teernstra  LL.M.

"Liberty is not only given, it is also taken."